Apr 2, 2013, 9:22 PM EDT
Playing in just his second game for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Jarome Iginla got his first goal for his new club against Buffalo on Tuesday night, converting a Chris Kunitz pass on the power play to even the score at one:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Unfortunately for Iginla and Pittsburgh, his goal was the Pens’ lone highlight through the first two periods.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25