Apr 2, 2013, 9:22 PM EDT
Playing in just his second game for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Jarome Iginla got his first goal for his new club against Buffalo on Tuesday night, converting a Chris Kunitz pass on the power play to even the score at one:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Unfortunately for Iginla and Pittsburgh, his goal was the Pens’ lone highlight through the first two periods.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22