Apr 2, 2013, 9:22 PM EDT
Playing in just his second game for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Jarome Iginla got his first goal for his new club against Buffalo on Tuesday night, converting a Chris Kunitz pass on the power play to even the score at one:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Unfortunately for Iginla and Pittsburgh, his goal was the Pens’ lone highlight through the first two periods.
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 4
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 27
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 27
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25