Apr 2, 2013, 9:22 PM EST
Playing in just his second game for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Jarome Iginla got his first goal for his new club against Buffalo on Tuesday night, converting a Chris Kunitz pass on the power play to even the score at one:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Unfortunately for Iginla and Pittsburgh, his goal was the Pens’ lone highlight through the first two periods.
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 8
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 11
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 1
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33