Apr 2, 2013, 1:09 PM EST
The deal was first reported by Mike Heika of the Dallas Morning News.
The Stars will also receive a conditional second-round pick. (If the Bruins win two playoff series, the pick becomes a first-rounder.)
Much of the desire to add a forward of Jagr’s caliber had been due to the struggles of wingers Nathan Horton and Milan Lucic, though both those players have shown signs of offensive life in the past few games.
Jagr has 14 goals and 12 assists in 34 games. The 41-year-old is a pending unrestricted free agent.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54