Apr 2, 2013, 11:12 PM EDT
The Stars also dealt forward Tomas Vincour to the Colorado Avalanche for defenseman Cameron Gaunce. The Stars then assigned Gaunce to the Texas Stars in the American Hockey League, as per a statement on the NHL team’s website.
Vincour has played in 86 career NHL games with Dallas, scoring seven times and adding a total of 15 points over a span of three seasons. Gaunce, 23, has played in 11 career NHL games.
As a member in the Avalanche farm system, Gaunce had nine goals and 60 and 272 penalty minutes in 197 games with the Lake Erie Monsters in the AHL.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 15
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 23
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 57
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (57)