Apr 2, 2013, 11:12 PM EDT
The Stars also dealt forward Tomas Vincour to the Colorado Avalanche for defenseman Cameron Gaunce. The Stars then assigned Gaunce to the Texas Stars in the American Hockey League, as per a statement on the NHL team’s website.
Vincour has played in 86 career NHL games with Dallas, scoring seven times and adding a total of 15 points over a span of three seasons. Gaunce, 23, has played in 11 career NHL games.
As a member in the Avalanche farm system, Gaunce had nine goals and 60 and 272 penalty minutes in 197 games with the Lake Erie Monsters in the AHL.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 8
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 8
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 25
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 40
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (40)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)