Apr 2, 2013, 11:12 PM EDT
The Stars also dealt forward Tomas Vincour to the Colorado Avalanche for defenseman Cameron Gaunce. The Stars then assigned Gaunce to the Texas Stars in the American Hockey League, as per a statement on the NHL team’s website.
Vincour has played in 86 career NHL games with Dallas, scoring seven times and adding a total of 15 points over a span of three seasons. Gaunce, 23, has played in 11 career NHL games.
As a member in the Avalanche farm system, Gaunce had nine goals and 60 and 272 penalty minutes in 197 games with the Lake Erie Monsters in the AHL.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 20
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 22
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 8
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 80
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)