Apr 2, 2013, 11:12 PM EDT
The Stars also dealt forward Tomas Vincour to the Colorado Avalanche for defenseman Cameron Gaunce. The Stars then assigned Gaunce to the Texas Stars in the American Hockey League, as per a statement on the NHL team’s website.
Vincour has played in 86 career NHL games with Dallas, scoring seven times and adding a total of 15 points over a span of three seasons. Gaunce, 23, has played in 11 career NHL games.
As a member in the Avalanche farm system, Gaunce had nine goals and 60 and 272 penalty minutes in 197 games with the Lake Erie Monsters in the AHL.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 26
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 26
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)