Apr 2, 2013, 11:12 PM EDT
The Stars also dealt forward Tomas Vincour to the Colorado Avalanche for defenseman Cameron Gaunce. The Stars then assigned Gaunce to the Texas Stars in the American Hockey League, as per a statement on the NHL team’s website.
Vincour has played in 86 career NHL games with Dallas, scoring seven times and adding a total of 15 points over a span of three seasons. Gaunce, 23, has played in 11 career NHL games.
As a member in the Avalanche farm system, Gaunce had nine goals and 60 and 272 penalty minutes in 197 games with the Lake Erie Monsters in the AHL.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 0
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 11
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 16
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)