Apr 2, 2013, 10:03 PM EDT
It’s over at 15.
The Pittsburgh Penguins’ 15-game winning streak, which saw them victorious in every game they played in the month of March, came to an end Tuesday evening in a 4-1 loss to the Buffalo Sabres.
- Nothing to lose? The Sabres dealt defenseman Robyn Regehr yesterday and came into today’s game against Pittsburgh sitting 13th in the Eastern Conference, seven points out of a playoff spot.
- How much will the Penguins miss Sidney Crosby? The super star was released from hospital and there is, right now, no exact timetable for his return.
- Which streak was more impressive – the Penguins’ 15-game winning streak, or Chicago’s 24-game streak without a regulation loss to begin the season?
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 25
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 41
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 95
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (96)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)