Apr 2, 2013, 10:03 PM EST
It’s over at 15.
The Pittsburgh Penguins’ 15-game winning streak, which saw them victorious in every game they played in the month of March, came to an end Tuesday evening in a 4-1 loss to the Buffalo Sabres.
- Nothing to lose? The Sabres dealt defenseman Robyn Regehr yesterday and came into today’s game against Pittsburgh sitting 13th in the Eastern Conference, seven points out of a playoff spot.
- How much will the Penguins miss Sidney Crosby? The super star was released from hospital and there is, right now, no exact timetable for his return.
- Which streak was more impressive – the Penguins’ 15-game winning streak, or Chicago’s 24-game streak without a regulation loss to begin the season?
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 33
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 86
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)