Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
The incident occurred roughly five minutes into the third period, and Armstrong did not return to the contest.
Dwyer wasn’t penalized on the play.
Armstrong didn’t travel with the Habs to Philadelphia for Wednesday’s game — Ryan White made the trip instead — but the club hasn’t offered any update as to the severity of the injury or timetable for Armstrong’s return.
The 30-year-old has appeared in 35 games for the Canadiens this season, scoring 2G-3A-5PTS while averaging 11:20 TOI per game.
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 0
- Lundqvist shuts out Red Wings to claim 300th victory 1
- NHL on NBCSN: Hawks know they can’t take Sabres lightly 8
- NHL on NBC: Red Wings, Rangers fight to cling onto playoff spots 2
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 17
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 22
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 11
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 12
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 33
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)