Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
The incident occurred roughly five minutes into the third period, and Armstrong did not return to the contest.
Dwyer wasn’t penalized on the play.
Armstrong didn’t travel with the Habs to Philadelphia for Wednesday’s game — Ryan White made the trip instead — but the club hasn’t offered any update as to the severity of the injury or timetable for Armstrong’s return.
The 30-year-old has appeared in 35 games for the Canadiens this season, scoring 2G-3A-5PTS while averaging 11:20 TOI per game.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 0
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 21
- Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 26
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 3
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 1
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)