Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
The incident occurred roughly five minutes into the third period, and Armstrong did not return to the contest.
Dwyer wasn’t penalized on the play.
Armstrong didn’t travel with the Habs to Philadelphia for Wednesday’s game — Ryan White made the trip instead — but the club hasn’t offered any update as to the severity of the injury or timetable for Armstrong’s return.
The 30-year-old has appeared in 35 games for the Canadiens this season, scoring 2G-3A-5PTS while averaging 11:20 TOI per game.
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 36
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 8
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 9
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 32
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Stayin’ Alive: Canucks stage comeback of their own, send series back to Calgary 5
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 76
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (88)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)