Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
The incident occurred roughly five minutes into the third period, and Armstrong did not return to the contest.
Dwyer wasn’t penalized on the play.
Armstrong didn’t travel with the Habs to Philadelphia for Wednesday’s game — Ryan White made the trip instead — but the club hasn’t offered any update as to the severity of the injury or timetable for Armstrong’s return.
The 30-year-old has appeared in 35 games for the Canadiens this season, scoring 2G-3A-5PTS while averaging 11:20 TOI per game.
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 2
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 37
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 15
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 11
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 43
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Bruins dominate Red Wings, take 2-1 series lead 49
- And then there were 15: Lightning eliminated 86
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at Los Angeles Kings (Game 3) 2
- Bettman says shootouts are staying, gives salary cap estimate 40
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (135)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)