Apr 2, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
The incident occurred roughly five minutes into the third period, and Armstrong did not return to the contest.
Dwyer wasn’t penalized on the play.
Armstrong didn’t travel with the Habs to Philadelphia for Wednesday’s game — Ryan White made the trip instead — but the club hasn’t offered any update as to the severity of the injury or timetable for Armstrong’s return.
The 30-year-old has appeared in 35 games for the Canadiens this season, scoring 2G-3A-5PTS while averaging 11:20 TOI per game.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 0
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 26
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)