Apr 2, 2013, 12:44 AM EST
The injury reportedly occurred when Bolland blocked a Shea Weber shot in the first period of Monday’s game between the Blackhawks and Nashville Predators. He went to the dressing room and did not return.
The Blackhawks raced out to a two-goal lead over Nashville, before winning 3-2 in a shootout.
Defenseman Michal Rozsival scored for Chicago in the fifth round of the skills competition for the win. He still doesn’t have a goal in regulation or overtime this season.
Rozsival didn’t do anything out of the ordinary or spectacular. Just a deke to the backhand and top corner on Nashville goalie Pekka Rinne.
“We’ve seen it a few times in the practices,” Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane told the Chicago Tribune.
“He does the same move every time. He pulls it to his backhand and he seems to score every time. I thought it was a good call for the coaches to put him in there and the wily veteran he is, he stuffed it into the net.”
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 0
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 5
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 8
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 54
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 75
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (137)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)