Apr 1, 2013, 8:37 PM EDT
On Monday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about the upcoming trade deadline — set for 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Apr. 3.
Thanks to a flurry of already-completed trades and recent signings, many figure the deadline will be more bust than bonanza.
We discussed the potential for fireworks (and duds), and also picked the Canucks and Rangers as two teams that have to bolster their respective rosters before the deadline passes.
Click below to see more…This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)