Apr 1, 2013, 8:37 PM EDT
On Monday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about the upcoming trade deadline — set for 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Apr. 3.
Thanks to a flurry of already-completed trades and recent signings, many figure the deadline will be more bust than bonanza.
We discussed the potential for fireworks (and duds), and also picked the Canucks and Rangers as two teams that have to bolster their respective rosters before the deadline passes.
Click below to see more…This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 9
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 1
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 10
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 18
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 21
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 36
- Report: Johansen, Blue Jackets talking contract 7
- NHL waiting on World Cup announcement, Olympics decision 9
- Leiweke calls out ‘just terrible’ character of certain players in Leafs organization 30
- Crosby: Pens must ‘find a way to get over that hump’ 13
- Will future tweaks be enough to salvage NHL 15? (50)
- This Darcy Kuemper-Minnesota Wild situation doesn’t sound good (40)
- Boychuk doesn’t want to be traded, but has no control over the matter (39)
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker (39)
- The KHL’s really trying to mow Minnesota’s lawn (38)