Apr 1, 2013, 8:37 PM EDT
On Monday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about the upcoming trade deadline — set for 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Apr. 3.
Thanks to a flurry of already-completed trades and recent signings, many figure the deadline will be more bust than bonanza.
We discussed the potential for fireworks (and duds), and also picked the Canucks and Rangers as two teams that have to bolster their respective rosters before the deadline passes.
Click below to see more…This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 6
- WATCH LIVE: Washington Capitals at Pittsburgh Penguins 2
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 13
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 54
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (68)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)