Apr 1, 2013, 8:37 PM EDT
On Monday, Brough and I spoke with NBC’s Kay Adams about the upcoming trade deadline — set for 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Apr. 3.
Thanks to a flurry of already-completed trades and recent signings, many figure the deadline will be more bust than bonanza.
We discussed the potential for fireworks (and duds), and also picked the Canucks and Rangers as two teams that have to bolster their respective rosters before the deadline passes.
Click below to see more…This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 0
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 9
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 8
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 44
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 47
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28