Apr 1, 2013, 11:06 PM EDT
Monday proved to be a busy day for the Buffalo Sabres.
Adam, a second-round pick, 44th overall, in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft, has 13 goals and 24 points in 71 career National Hockey League games with Buffalo.
In 64 games with the Americans this season, Adam put up 32 points.
His re-call to Buffalo could mean a trade is in the works for Sabres captain and forward Jason Pominville, who, it was reported, was asked to provide a list of eight teams that he’ll refuse a trade to.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 5
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 4
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 23
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 35
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 4
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)