Apr 1, 2013, 11:06 PM EDT
Monday proved to be a busy day for the Buffalo Sabres.
Adam, a second-round pick, 44th overall, in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft, has 13 goals and 24 points in 71 career National Hockey League games with Buffalo.
In 64 games with the Americans this season, Adam put up 32 points.
His re-call to Buffalo could mean a trade is in the works for Sabres captain and forward Jason Pominville, who, it was reported, was asked to provide a list of eight teams that he’ll refuse a trade to.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 0
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 8
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 4
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)