Apr 1, 2013, 11:06 PM EDT
Monday proved to be a busy day for the Buffalo Sabres.
Adam, a second-round pick, 44th overall, in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft, has 13 goals and 24 points in 71 career National Hockey League games with Buffalo.
In 64 games with the Americans this season, Adam put up 32 points.
His re-call to Buffalo could mean a trade is in the works for Sabres captain and forward Jason Pominville, who, it was reported, was asked to provide a list of eight teams that he’ll refuse a trade to.
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 44
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 26
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 5
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 5
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 12
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 32
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 63
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 25
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 91
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 19
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (91)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)