Apr 1, 2013, 11:06 PM EDT
Monday proved to be a busy day for the Buffalo Sabres.
Adam, a second-round pick, 44th overall, in the 2008 NHL Entry Draft, has 13 goals and 24 points in 71 career National Hockey League games with Buffalo.
In 64 games with the Americans this season, Adam put up 32 points.
His re-call to Buffalo could mean a trade is in the works for Sabres captain and forward Jason Pominville, who, it was reported, was asked to provide a list of eight teams that he’ll refuse a trade to.
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 50
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 2
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)