Apr 1, 2013, 9:52 PM EST
The contract should be signed tomorrow, the club added.
TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted out a sample of the financial details in the contract extension for the 27-year-old winger.
Crombeen has one goal and seven points in 30 games for the Lightning this season – his first in Tampa Bay.
It’s not his goal-scoring the Lightning are interested in. Crombeen, who has just nine goals in his last 150 games, has hit 100 minutes or more in penalties three times in his NHL career and offers the Lightning a physical presence and toughness.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)