Apr 1, 2013, 2:46 PM EST
Jagr’s agent, Petr Svoboda, tells L.A. Lariviere of TVA Sports that “anything’s possible right now.” However, with nothing signed yet, Lariviere believes the 41-year-old forward will be traded.
Meanwhile, Renaud Lavoie of RDS reports there will be no more extension talks between Roy and the Stars, and that the Vancouver Canucks have interest in the 29-year-old center.
Dallas hosts Anaheim tonight and doesn’t play again until after the deadline. The Stars are 10th in the Western Conference, two points back of eighth-place Columbus, but with two games in hand on the Blue Jackets.
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 10
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 12
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 26
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 17
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 78
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)