Apr 1, 2013, 2:46 PM EDT
Jagr’s agent, Petr Svoboda, tells L.A. Lariviere of TVA Sports that “anything’s possible right now.” However, with nothing signed yet, Lariviere believes the 41-year-old forward will be traded.
Meanwhile, Renaud Lavoie of RDS reports there will be no more extension talks between Roy and the Stars, and that the Vancouver Canucks have interest in the 29-year-old center.
Dallas hosts Anaheim tonight and doesn’t play again until after the deadline. The Stars are 10th in the Western Conference, two points back of eighth-place Columbus, but with two games in hand on the Blue Jackets.
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 0
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 7
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 31
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 16
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)