Apr 1, 2013, 2:46 PM EST
Jagr’s agent, Petr Svoboda, tells L.A. Lariviere of TVA Sports that “anything’s possible right now.” However, with nothing signed yet, Lariviere believes the 41-year-old forward will be traded.
Meanwhile, Renaud Lavoie of RDS reports there will be no more extension talks between Roy and the Stars, and that the Vancouver Canucks have interest in the 29-year-old center.
Dallas hosts Anaheim tonight and doesn’t play again until after the deadline. The Stars are 10th in the Western Conference, two points back of eighth-place Columbus, but with two games in hand on the Blue Jackets.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 24
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)