Apr 1, 2013, 2:46 PM EDT
Jagr’s agent, Petr Svoboda, tells L.A. Lariviere of TVA Sports that “anything’s possible right now.” However, with nothing signed yet, Lariviere believes the 41-year-old forward will be traded.
Meanwhile, Renaud Lavoie of RDS reports there will be no more extension talks between Roy and the Stars, and that the Vancouver Canucks have interest in the 29-year-old center.
Dallas hosts Anaheim tonight and doesn’t play again until after the deadline. The Stars are 10th in the Western Conference, two points back of eighth-place Columbus, but with two games in hand on the Blue Jackets.
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 9
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 14
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 33
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 13
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 121
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 7
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 6
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 14
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 32
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 64
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (122)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)