Apr 1, 2013, 2:46 PM EDT
Jagr’s agent, Petr Svoboda, tells L.A. Lariviere of TVA Sports that “anything’s possible right now.” However, with nothing signed yet, Lariviere believes the 41-year-old forward will be traded.
Meanwhile, Renaud Lavoie of RDS reports there will be no more extension talks between Roy and the Stars, and that the Vancouver Canucks have interest in the 29-year-old center.
Dallas hosts Anaheim tonight and doesn’t play again until after the deadline. The Stars are 10th in the Western Conference, two points back of eighth-place Columbus, but with two games in hand on the Blue Jackets.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 2
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 7
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 32
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 108
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7