Apr 1, 2013, 9:35 PM EST
St. Louis Blues goalie Jaroslav Halak left Monday’s game against the Minnesota Wild, and has now been reported that he will not return due to a “lower-body injury.”
Halak entered Monday with a 6-5-1 record, a 2.19 goals-against average and a lackluster save percentage of .897.
Brian Elliott replaced Halak in the Blues’ goal.
A Halak injury almost guarantees that Jake Allen will once again be re-called from the Peoria Rivermen of the American Hockey League.
Allen was only re-assigned back to Peoria on Saturday, after posting an impressive 8-3-0 record in 12 appearance with St. Louis this season.
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 0
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 0
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 11
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 1
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 4
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 2
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch (46)