Mar 30, 2013, 7:31 PM EST
Not every injury update is significant enough to warrant a full post, especially on a busy Saturday. Here’s a roundup of some of the smaller bits:
- The Washington Capitals made some IR shuffles, placing winger Eric Fehr on it while taking defenseman Tomas Kundratek off of it, according to Mike Vogel of the team’s Web site.
- Defensive forward Vernon Fiddler is day-to-day with a charley horse. That forces the Dallas Stars to recall Toby Petersen, who has plenty of experience with the team at the NHL level.
- Detroit Red Wings head coach Mike Babcock told NHL.com’s Brian Hedger that Todd Bertuzzi is “skating better” and “feeling good.” Also quite pertinent: he apparently got a decent tan.
- Not technically an injury, but throwing it in there anyway: Tomas Kaberle was placed on waivers. RDS’ Renaud Lavoie reports that the Montreal Canadiens won’t send him to their AHL affiliate if he clears them. So, bad times for Kaberle.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 3
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 9
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 25
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)