Mar 29, 2013, 8:37 PM EST
Jarome Iginla‘s potential presence isn’t the only variable for the Pittsburgh Penguins against the New York Islanders on Saturday.
As you probably know, Fleury’s dealing with a neck injury suffered against the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday. While he missed Thursday’s game, head coach Dan Bylsma vaguely said he’s available for tomorrow’s match.
Martin didn’t practice on Friday and his status remains a mystery beyond the fact that he apparently has an upper-body injury.
Stay tuned for updates as the team tries to extend its winning streak to 15 games against an Islanders team that’s creeping up the standings.
- Orpik: First days after Thornton attack were ‘miserable’ 5
- Video: Dustin Brown ejected for kneeing, Tomas Hertl won’t return (update) 60
- No supplemental discipline for Caps’ Wilson 31
- Habs healthy scratch Briere for first time this season 7
- Chiarelli says he’s not trading Marchand 21
- Schenn to play tonight; Oates maintains Wilson hit was ‘totally clean’ 54
- Video: ‘The message is not being heard’ when it comes to illegal hits, suspensions 53
- Video: Kunitz collides with Rangers’ goalie Lundqvist in overtime (Updated) 61
- Discuss: Penguins outlast Rangers in the shootout on NBCSN Rivalry Night 43
- Video: Jagr passes Yzerman for eighth on NHL goals list 12
- Updated: NHL suspends Thornton 15 games for Orpik attack (155)
- Janssen: Orpik should’ve fought Thornton, then ‘everything would have quieted down’ (123)
- Reports: Thornton will appeal 15-game suspension (107)
- Lucic addresses fight video, says he’s ‘disgusted and outraged’ by Vancouver (103)
- Cam Neely questions length of Thornton’s suspension (78)