Mar 29, 2013, 8:37 PM EDT
Jarome Iginla‘s potential presence isn’t the only variable for the Pittsburgh Penguins against the New York Islanders on Saturday.
As you probably know, Fleury’s dealing with a neck injury suffered against the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday. While he missed Thursday’s game, head coach Dan Bylsma vaguely said he’s available for tomorrow’s match.
Martin didn’t practice on Friday and his status remains a mystery beyond the fact that he apparently has an upper-body injury.
Stay tuned for updates as the team tries to extend its winning streak to 15 games against an Islanders team that’s creeping up the standings.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 0
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 8
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 4
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)