Mar 29, 2013, 8:37 PM EST
Jarome Iginla‘s potential presence isn’t the only variable for the Pittsburgh Penguins against the New York Islanders on Saturday.
As you probably know, Fleury’s dealing with a neck injury suffered against the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday. While he missed Thursday’s game, head coach Dan Bylsma vaguely said he’s available for tomorrow’s match.
Martin didn’t practice on Friday and his status remains a mystery beyond the fact that he apparently has an upper-body injury.
Stay tuned for updates as the team tries to extend its winning streak to 15 games against an Islanders team that’s creeping up the standings.
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 9
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 14
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 36
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 58
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)