Mar 29, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT
The bad news continues to pile up for the Philadelphia Flyers.
The team updates that Braydon Coburn‘s upper-body injury from Thursday is actually a separated shoulder, leaving him out indefinitely. It’s unusual for Coburn to deal with such an issue; he’s only missed eight games since 2007.
If that wasn’t enough, fellow defenseman Andrej Meszaros will have season-ending shoulder surgery on April 2. He’s been limited by that issue in 2013 and finally decided to go under the knife.
It seems more and more like this is a lost season for Philly.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38