Mar 28, 2013, 7:15 AM EST
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
Maple Leafs GM Dave Nonis doesn’t “have anything even interesting on the go” as far as the trade market is concerned. However, he suspects that will change by the April 3 deadline. (Toronto Sun)
A team-by-team breakdown of who’s a buyer and who’s selling. (USA Today)
What should the Ottawa Senators do by the trade deadline? (Ottawa Sun)
Highlights from the Montreal Canadiens 6-5 shootout win over the Boston Bruins:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 0
- Video: Shattenkirk injured, won’t return after collision with Ovechkin 1
- Ovechkin becomes fifth player to start career with 10 straight 30+ goal seasons 1
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 2
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 23
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5