Mar 28, 2013, 7:06 PM EDT
The 29-year-old defenseman has been sidelined since Feb. 24 with a broken foot. He has nine points in the 15 games he’s played so far in 2013.
While the team’s 12-game point streak was impressive, only one of those contests took place outside of Columbus. They’ve lost the first two games of a four-game road trip (and a run of six away games in their next seven contests), pushing their overall away record to 3-9-2.
We’ll get a better sense of this team’s legitimacy soon enough, although the end of the season might pose the biggest test if they hang in there: they face a six-game road trip from April 13-25 before finishing 2013 at home.
First up: a match against the Oilers in Edmonton on Thursday night.
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 8
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 4
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 20
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 91
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 10
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 17
- Chiarelli named Oilers’ GM and president of hockey ops 35
- Weber out for remainder of series, but ‘did not suffer an ACL injury’ 6
- Report: Oilers’ Lowe removed from Hockey Ops role 19
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (91)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (89)