Mar 27, 2013, 8:30 PM EST
The Columbus Blue Jackets’ momentum is being challenged by having six road games in their next seven, and it looks like Brandon Dubinsky isn’t going to be around to help for a while.
The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline reports that Dubinsky (lower-body injury) won’t join the team for the rest of their current road trip (they’re in a middle of a four-game stretch).
One might say, “Who cares as long as they have Sergei Bobrovsky,” but Columbus has been a very different team on the road. The Blue Jackets are just 3-9-2 away from home; it’s telling that just one game in their 12-game point streak wasn’t in Columbus.
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 34
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 21
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 39
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 8
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (77)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)