Mar 27, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets’ momentum is being challenged by having six road games in their next seven, and it looks like Brandon Dubinsky isn’t going to be around to help for a while.
The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline reports that Dubinsky (lower-body injury) won’t join the team for the rest of their current road trip (they’re in a middle of a four-game stretch).
One might say, “Who cares as long as they have Sergei Bobrovsky,” but Columbus has been a very different team on the road. The Blue Jackets are just 3-9-2 away from home; it’s telling that just one game in their 12-game point streak wasn’t in Columbus.
- ‘We’re going into the cage,’ says Kings’ coach Sutter about Game 5 0
- Kings stave off elimination, force Game 5 against Sharks 21
- Wild hold off late Avalanche push to even series at 2-2 53
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 42
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 99
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)