Mar 27, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets’ momentum is being challenged by having six road games in their next seven, and it looks like Brandon Dubinsky isn’t going to be around to help for a while.
The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline reports that Dubinsky (lower-body injury) won’t join the team for the rest of their current road trip (they’re in a middle of a four-game stretch).
One might say, “Who cares as long as they have Sergei Bobrovsky,” but Columbus has been a very different team on the road. The Blue Jackets are just 3-9-2 away from home; it’s telling that just one game in their 12-game point streak wasn’t in Columbus.
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year deal 2
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 54
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (54)