Mar 27, 2013, 8:30 PM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets’ momentum is being challenged by having six road games in their next seven, and it looks like Brandon Dubinsky isn’t going to be around to help for a while.
The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline reports that Dubinsky (lower-body injury) won’t join the team for the rest of their current road trip (they’re in a middle of a four-game stretch).
One might say, “Who cares as long as they have Sergei Bobrovsky,” but Columbus has been a very different team on the road. The Blue Jackets are just 3-9-2 away from home; it’s telling that just one game in their 12-game point streak wasn’t in Columbus.
- Could Lundqvist start Saturday for the Rangers? 6
- Five big games to watch this weekend 7
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 15
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 56
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)