Mar 26, 2013, 1:50 AM EDT
The Wild have now won six straight games and are back on top of the Northwest Division – tied in points at 40 with the Vancouver Canucks, but in top spot with fewer games played and more regulation-overtime victories.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune tweeted out following the game that Clutterbuck was “limping badly.”
Clutterbuck was injured after getting bumped into the net by Stars defenseman Aaron Rome. According to Russo, Clutterbuck couldn’t put any weight on his right leg as he was helped off following the collision.
Wild forward Mike Rupp was assessed a double-minor for high sticking and a misconduct late in the third period, but seemed to take issue with an apparent dive on the part of Stars forward Antoine Roussel after Rupp had been given his penalties.
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 0
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 6
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 11
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 31
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 49
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 104
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Price, Dubnyk, Rinne are Vezina Trophy finalists 16
- Chicago to start Darling in Game 6 21
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (104)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)