Mar 26, 2013, 1:50 AM EDT
The Wild have now won six straight games and are back on top of the Northwest Division – tied in points at 40 with the Vancouver Canucks, but in top spot with fewer games played and more regulation-overtime victories.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune tweeted out following the game that Clutterbuck was “limping badly.”
Clutterbuck was injured after getting bumped into the net by Stars defenseman Aaron Rome. According to Russo, Clutterbuck couldn’t put any weight on his right leg as he was helped off following the collision.
Wild forward Mike Rupp was assessed a double-minor for high sticking and a misconduct late in the third period, but seemed to take issue with an apparent dive on the part of Stars forward Antoine Roussel after Rupp had been given his penalties.
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 40
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (40)