Mar 26, 2013, 1:50 AM EST
The Wild have now won six straight games and are back on top of the Northwest Division – tied in points at 40 with the Vancouver Canucks, but in top spot with fewer games played and more regulation-overtime victories.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune tweeted out following the game that Clutterbuck was “limping badly.”
Clutterbuck was injured after getting bumped into the net by Stars defenseman Aaron Rome. According to Russo, Clutterbuck couldn’t put any weight on his right leg as he was helped off following the collision.
Wild forward Mike Rupp was assessed a double-minor for high sticking and a misconduct late in the third period, but seemed to take issue with an apparent dive on the part of Stars forward Antoine Roussel after Rupp had been given his penalties.
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 2
- Wounded Wing: Howard (MCL sprain) out 2-4 weeks 2
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 61
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 28
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 46
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 22
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 85
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)