Mar 26, 2013, 1:50 AM EST
The Wild have now won six straight games and are back on top of the Northwest Division – tied in points at 40 with the Vancouver Canucks, but in top spot with fewer games played and more regulation-overtime victories.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune tweeted out following the game that Clutterbuck was “limping badly.”
Clutterbuck was injured after getting bumped into the net by Stars defenseman Aaron Rome. According to Russo, Clutterbuck couldn’t put any weight on his right leg as he was helped off following the collision.
Wild forward Mike Rupp was assessed a double-minor for high sticking and a misconduct late in the third period, but seemed to take issue with an apparent dive on the part of Stars forward Antoine Roussel after Rupp had been given his penalties.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 58
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 72
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (143)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (72)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)