Mar 26, 2013, 1:50 AM EDT
The Wild have now won six straight games and are back on top of the Northwest Division – tied in points at 40 with the Vancouver Canucks, but in top spot with fewer games played and more regulation-overtime victories.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune tweeted out following the game that Clutterbuck was “limping badly.”
Clutterbuck was injured after getting bumped into the net by Stars defenseman Aaron Rome. According to Russo, Clutterbuck couldn’t put any weight on his right leg as he was helped off following the collision.
Wild forward Mike Rupp was assessed a double-minor for high sticking and a misconduct late in the third period, but seemed to take issue with an apparent dive on the part of Stars forward Antoine Roussel after Rupp had been given his penalties.
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 8
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6