Mar 26, 2013, 1:17 AM EDT
The Boston Bruins avoided losing back-to-back games to the Toronto Maple Leafs, thanks to a 3-2 shootout win Monday.
Patrice Bergeron scored the winner in the skills competition, and the Bruins were able to keep pace with the Montreal Canadiens for the Northeast Division. The Canadiens and Bruins both have 45 points.
The Bruins are still second in the division, and fourth in the Eastern Conference, because the Canadiens hold the tiebreaker, which right now is regulation-overtime wins.
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 46
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 8
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 53
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)