Mar 26, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
The younger Morrow, just 20 years old, had 15 points in 57 games with AHL Wilkes-Barre/Scranton prior to the trade.
Morrow was taken 23rd overall in the 2011 draft and, like many prospects, has struggled to find his game in the pros. He was a healthy scratch a number of times for the Baby Pens, reportedly due to his defensive play.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 10
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 23
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 12
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 55
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39