Mar 26, 2013, 7:31 PM EDT
(Yahoo’s Greg Wyshynski has a different take on his ailment.)
It’ll be interesting to see if this problem ruins his trade value. The 27-year-old forward is in the final year of a deal that carries a $3.25 million cap hit, which is one of the reasons why people think he could be moved by April 3.
Of course, some skeptics might say it’s a sign that he will be traded. We’ll just have to wait and see.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18