Mar 25, 2013, 7:09 PM EDT
On Monday, Brough and I spoke with Kay Adams about two surging Eastern Conference teams — the Pittsburgh Penguins and Washington Capitals.
We talked about what was most impressive about the Pens’ streak, and what the future has in store.
Next, discussion turned to the Washington Capitals — winners of three straight and eight of 13 in March.
Will Washington make the playoffs?
To find out the answer, watch:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 8
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 37
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 89
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 4
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (171)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (89)