Mar 25, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
For a Philadelphia Flyers-Pittsburgh Penguins game, Sunday’s 2-1 Pittsburgh shootout win was relatively civil. The two teams combined for just eight penalty minutes.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Dupuis bounced back pretty soon after that and managed to collect an assist on Tyler Kennedy‘s overtime game-winner. We’ve seen plenty of instances of a player coming back quickly from a hit only to realize he was actually injured, so stay tuned to see if he ends up hurt from that check after all.
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 34
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 27
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25