Mar 25, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
For a Philadelphia Flyers-Pittsburgh Penguins game, Sunday’s 2-1 Pittsburgh shootout win was relatively civil. The two teams combined for just eight penalty minutes.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Dupuis bounced back pretty soon after that and managed to collect an assist on Tyler Kennedy‘s overtime game-winner. We’ve seen plenty of instances of a player coming back quickly from a hit only to realize he was actually injured, so stay tuned to see if he ends up hurt from that check after all.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5