Mar 25, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
For a Philadelphia Flyers-Pittsburgh Penguins game, Sunday’s 2-1 Pittsburgh shootout win was relatively civil. The two teams combined for just eight penalty minutes.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Dupuis bounced back pretty soon after that and managed to collect an assist on Tyler Kennedy‘s overtime game-winner. We’ve seen plenty of instances of a player coming back quickly from a hit only to realize he was actually injured, so stay tuned to see if he ends up hurt from that check after all.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25