Mar 25, 2013, 12:12 AM EDT
For a Philadelphia Flyers-Pittsburgh Penguins game, Sunday’s 2-1 Pittsburgh shootout win was relatively civil. The two teams combined for just eight penalty minutes.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Dupuis bounced back pretty soon after that and managed to collect an assist on Tyler Kennedy‘s overtime game-winner. We’ve seen plenty of instances of a player coming back quickly from a hit only to realize he was actually injured, so stay tuned to see if he ends up hurt from that check after all.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18