Mar 25, 2013, 10:00 PM EST
Minnesota Wild forward Cal Clutterbuck was injured in the first period of Monday’s game against the Dallas Stars, but he has returned to the game.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune reported that Clutterbuck crashed into the net after bumping with Stars defenseman Aaron Rome and had to be helped off the ice, unable to put weight on his right leg.
Russo added this tweet later on:
In 24 games this season, Clutterbuck has three goals and five points. He’s also a minus-seven.
The Wild have won five straight games and are going for their sixth consecutive win tonight against the Stars. A win and Minnesota would regain top spot in the Northwest Division.
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 11
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (68)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)