Mar 25, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Minnesota Wild forward Cal Clutterbuck was injured in the first period of Monday’s game against the Dallas Stars, but he has returned to the game.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune reported that Clutterbuck crashed into the net after bumping with Stars defenseman Aaron Rome and had to be helped off the ice, unable to put weight on his right leg.
Russo added this tweet later on:
In 24 games this season, Clutterbuck has three goals and five points. He’s also a minus-seven.
The Wild have won five straight games and are going for their sixth consecutive win tonight against the Stars. A win and Minnesota would regain top spot in the Northwest Division.
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 0
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 5
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 37
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 10
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)