Mar 25, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Minnesota Wild forward Cal Clutterbuck was injured in the first period of Monday’s game against the Dallas Stars, but he has returned to the game.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune reported that Clutterbuck crashed into the net after bumping with Stars defenseman Aaron Rome and had to be helped off the ice, unable to put weight on his right leg.
Russo added this tweet later on:
In 24 games this season, Clutterbuck has three goals and five points. He’s also a minus-seven.
The Wild have won five straight games and are going for their sixth consecutive win tonight against the Stars. A win and Minnesota would regain top spot in the Northwest Division.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54