Mar 25, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Minnesota Wild forward Cal Clutterbuck was injured in the first period of Monday’s game against the Dallas Stars, but he has returned to the game.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune reported that Clutterbuck crashed into the net after bumping with Stars defenseman Aaron Rome and had to be helped off the ice, unable to put weight on his right leg.
Russo added this tweet later on:
In 24 games this season, Clutterbuck has three goals and five points. He’s also a minus-seven.
The Wild have won five straight games and are going for their sixth consecutive win tonight against the Stars. A win and Minnesota would regain top spot in the Northwest Division.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)