Mar 24, 2013, 9:59 PM EDT
NBC’s Pierre McGuire gets a unique perspective next to NHL teams’ benches during telecasts, but it puts him in the line of fire during that action.
Usually, that means having to keep an eye out for errant pucks. Sunday’s Philadelphia Flyers-Pittsburgh Penguins game provided a different guest, however, as Brayden Schenn ended up hopping in there with McGuire to avoid a too many men on the ice call:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Well, that was creative.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 8
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 27
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 28
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)