Mar 24, 2013, 9:59 PM EDT
NBC’s Pierre McGuire gets a unique perspective next to NHL teams’ benches during telecasts, but it puts him in the line of fire during that action.
Usually, that means having to keep an eye out for errant pucks. Sunday’s Philadelphia Flyers-Pittsburgh Penguins game provided a different guest, however, as Brayden Schenn ended up hopping in there with McGuire to avoid a too many men on the ice call:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Well, that was creative.
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 5
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 28
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 14
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)