Mar 24, 2013, 5:50 PM EST
This sure went down quickly. ESPN.com’s Pierre LeBrun has the final details.
Pittsburgh gets: Brenden Morrow, 2013 third-round pick
Dallas gets: Joe Morrow, 2013 fifth-round pick
J. Morrow gives the Stars a young defensive prospect, taken 23rd overall at the 2011 NHL Entry Draft. The former Portland Winterhawks standout has spent this season with Pittsburgh’s AHL affiliate in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, scoring 15 points in 57 games.
As for the elder Morrow — the addition to the Penguins roster reminds us of when they added Bill Guerin during their Stanley Cup run in 2009.
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 4
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 27
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 63
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)