Mar 24, 2013, 5:50 PM EDT
This sure went down quickly. ESPN.com’s Pierre LeBrun has the final details.
Pittsburgh gets: Brenden Morrow, 2013 third-round pick
Dallas gets: Joe Morrow, 2013 fifth-round pick
J. Morrow gives the Stars a young defensive prospect, taken 23rd overall at the 2011 NHL Entry Draft. The former Portland Winterhawks standout has spent this season with Pittsburgh’s AHL affiliate in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, scoring 15 points in 57 games.
As for the elder Morrow — the addition to the Penguins roster reminds us of when they added Bill Guerin during their Stanley Cup run in 2009.
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 15
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 11
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 84
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 16
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 43
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (90)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)