Mar 24, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
Winnipeg has made their run to the top of the Southeast Division without one of their top defensemen in Tobias Enstrom. Now they’ll get to see how they fare with him.
Through 13 games, Enstrom was scoring a point per game with two goals and 11 assists. Bringing him back into this Jets lineup that has played better since that 5-7-1 start he was there for, Enstrom’s return is no small addition. He’s a top power play performer for them and capable of getting scorers like Andrew Ladd and Evander Kane the puck. Continuing that point-per-game pace would help make the Jets that much more dangerous.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 19
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 11
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54