Mar 22, 2013, 12:53 PM EDT
Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma says both players remain day-to-day. The Pens’ next game after tonight’s is Sunday at home to Philadelphia.
Malkin last played March 9 when he was hurt in a game with Toronto.
Letang was hurt in Sunday’s contest versus Boston.
Both players have been skating.
Even without two of their offensive stars, the Penguins won their 10th straight Tuesday with a 2-1 victory over Washington. In their last six games, the Pens have surrendered just six goals.
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 6
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 97
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 12
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 3
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 20
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 22
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 15
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 17
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (122)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (98)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)