Mar 22, 2013, 6:21 PM EDT
Here be the tweet that’s sure to cause some controversy:
If someone can explain the decisions on what warrants a suspension and what doesn’t, please let me and the rest of guys know..
— Joffrey Lupul (@JLupul) March 22, 2013
Lupul’s tweet comes on the same day the NHL ruled that New York Rangers forward Rick Nash wouldn’t receive any supplemental discipline for hitting Florida’s Tomas Kopecky in the head on Thursday night.
Other members of the Toronto organization also expressed confusion over the NHL’s ruling.
“It makes no sense,” a high-level member of the Leafs front office told the Toronto Star.
(Note: “High-level member of the Leafs front office” is the Star’s description, not ours.)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)