Mar 22, 2013, 6:21 PM EDT
Here be the tweet that’s sure to cause some controversy:
If someone can explain the decisions on what warrants a suspension and what doesn’t, please let me and the rest of guys know..
— Joffrey Lupul (@JLupul) March 22, 2013
Lupul’s tweet comes on the same day the NHL ruled that New York Rangers forward Rick Nash wouldn’t receive any supplemental discipline for hitting Florida’s Tomas Kopecky in the head on Thursday night.
Other members of the Toronto organization also expressed confusion over the NHL’s ruling.
“It makes no sense,” a high-level member of the Leafs front office told the Toronto Star.
(Note: “High-level member of the Leafs front office” is the Star’s description, not ours.)
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 3
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 10
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)