Mar 22, 2013, 11:41 AM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets will have to try to keep their points streak alive without center Brandon Dubinsky when they host the Flames tonight.
Fortunately, Richards says the setback isn’t serious.
Dubinsky only has one goal and eight assists in 19 games, but he’s a big part of the Jackets’ excellent penalty kill, which is ranked third in the NHL (86.6%).
Columbus has gone 11 games without losing in regulation. During that stretch, the Jackets have surrendered just one power-play goal.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 20
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 46
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39