Mar 22, 2013, 11:41 AM EST
The Columbus Blue Jackets will have to try to keep their points streak alive without center Brandon Dubinsky when they host the Flames tonight.
Fortunately, Richards says the setback isn’t serious.
Dubinsky only has one goal and eight assists in 19 games, but he’s a big part of the Jackets’ excellent penalty kill, which is ranked third in the NHL (86.6%).
Columbus has gone 11 games without losing in regulation. During that stretch, the Jackets have surrendered just one power-play goal.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 4
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 25
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27