Mar 22, 2013, 11:41 AM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets will have to try to keep their points streak alive without center Brandon Dubinsky when they host the Flames tonight.
Fortunately, Richards says the setback isn’t serious.
Dubinsky only has one goal and eight assists in 19 games, but he’s a big part of the Jackets’ excellent penalty kill, which is ranked third in the NHL (86.6%).
Columbus has gone 11 games without losing in regulation. During that stretch, the Jackets have surrendered just one power-play goal.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 0
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 38
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)