Mar 22, 2013, 11:41 AM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets will have to try to keep their points streak alive without center Brandon Dubinsky when they host the Flames tonight.
Fortunately, Richards says the setback isn’t serious.
Dubinsky only has one goal and eight assists in 19 games, but he’s a big part of the Jackets’ excellent penalty kill, which is ranked third in the NHL (86.6%).
Columbus has gone 11 games without losing in regulation. During that stretch, the Jackets have surrendered just one power-play goal.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32