Mar 22, 2013, 11:41 AM EDT
The Columbus Blue Jackets will have to try to keep their points streak alive without center Brandon Dubinsky when they host the Flames tonight.
Fortunately, Richards says the setback isn’t serious.
Dubinsky only has one goal and eight assists in 19 games, but he’s a big part of the Jackets’ excellent penalty kill, which is ranked third in the NHL (86.6%).
Columbus has gone 11 games without losing in regulation. During that stretch, the Jackets have surrendered just one power-play goal.
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 4
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Report: Dal Colle signs with Islanders (Updated) 1
- Bridge built: Blues lock up Schwartz to two-year deal reportedly worth $4.7M 12
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys (28)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)