Mar 21, 2013, 6:15 PM EDT
While the NHL’s general managers have their own ideas about what to tweak, remove and improve after watching a chunk of the 2013 season, many take the yearly meetings as an opportunity to air their own grievances.
PHT’s own Jason Brough and Mike Halford share what would be on their “to-do” list, including addressing the polarizing subject of shootouts. They also gauge how legitimate the Columbus Blue Jackets really are in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 0
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 61
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 34
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 6
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 12
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 63