Mar 21, 2013, 6:15 PM EDT
While the NHL’s general managers have their own ideas about what to tweak, remove and improve after watching a chunk of the 2013 season, many take the yearly meetings as an opportunity to air their own grievances.
PHT’s own Jason Brough and Mike Halford share what would be on their “to-do” list, including addressing the polarizing subject of shootouts. They also gauge how legitimate the Columbus Blue Jackets really are in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38