Mar 21, 2013, 12:46 PM EDT
What looked at first to be a serious injury may only end up costing David Krejci one missed game. (And a good deal of pain.)
According to Bruins coach Claude Julien, Krejci will play tonight in Ottawa “if he’s feeling good after warm-up.”
On Sunday, Krejci was hit in the leg by a shot from teammate Johnny Boychuk. The 26-year-old center had to be helped off the ice and did not return to the game. He then missed Tuesday’s 3-1 loss in Winnipeg.
Krejci is tied for second on the Bruins with 24 points.
Meanwhile, Boston has lost two straight games in regulation. The B’s haven’t gone three straight games without a win all season.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 0
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 9
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 33
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)