Mar 21, 2013, 12:46 PM EST
What looked at first to be a serious injury may only end up costing David Krejci one missed game. (And a good deal of pain.)
According to Bruins coach Claude Julien, Krejci will play tonight in Ottawa “if he’s feeling good after warm-up.”
On Sunday, Krejci was hit in the leg by a shot from teammate Johnny Boychuk. The 26-year-old center had to be helped off the ice and did not return to the game. He then missed Tuesday’s 3-1 loss in Winnipeg.
Krejci is tied for second on the Bruins with 24 points.
Meanwhile, Boston has lost two straight games in regulation. The B’s haven’t gone three straight games without a win all season.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)