Mar 21, 2013, 12:46 PM EDT
What looked at first to be a serious injury may only end up costing David Krejci one missed game. (And a good deal of pain.)
According to Bruins coach Claude Julien, Krejci will play tonight in Ottawa “if he’s feeling good after warm-up.”
On Sunday, Krejci was hit in the leg by a shot from teammate Johnny Boychuk. The 26-year-old center had to be helped off the ice and did not return to the game. He then missed Tuesday’s 3-1 loss in Winnipeg.
Krejci is tied for second on the Bruins with 24 points.
Meanwhile, Boston has lost two straight games in regulation. The B’s haven’t gone three straight games without a win all season.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 0
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 11
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 10
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 65
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 26
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 46
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (82)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)