Mar 21, 2013, 12:46 PM EDT
What looked at first to be a serious injury may only end up costing David Krejci one missed game. (And a good deal of pain.)
According to Bruins coach Claude Julien, Krejci will play tonight in Ottawa “if he’s feeling good after warm-up.”
On Sunday, Krejci was hit in the leg by a shot from teammate Johnny Boychuk. The 26-year-old center had to be helped off the ice and did not return to the game. He then missed Tuesday’s 3-1 loss in Winnipeg.
Krejci is tied for second on the Bruins with 24 points.
Meanwhile, Boston has lost two straight games in regulation. The B’s haven’t gone three straight games without a win all season.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 9
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 27
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)