Mar 20, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
Lindback allowed one goal – Nikolai Kulemin‘s fourth of the season just before the midway point of the second period – and then had to come out of the game a short time later.
It turns out Lindback, 24, suffered a lower-body injury and is now listed as day-to-day, according to a tweet from Damian Cristodero of the Tampa Bay Times.
The injury situation in Tampa Bay continues to get worse.
The Lightning have won three of their last five games, however they still sit 11th in the Eastern Conference standings and five points out of the eighth and final playoff spot.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 11
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)