Mar 20, 2013, 10:27 PM EST
Lindback allowed one goal – Nikolai Kulemin‘s fourth of the season just before the midway point of the second period – and then had to come out of the game a short time later.
It turns out Lindback, 24, suffered a lower-body injury and is now listed as day-to-day, according to a tweet from Damian Cristodero of the Tampa Bay Times.
The injury situation in Tampa Bay continues to get worse.
The Lightning have won three of their last five games, however they still sit 11th in the Eastern Conference standings and five points out of the eighth and final playoff spot.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 3
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 5
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 63
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 11
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (63)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)