Mar 20, 2013, 10:27 PM EDT
Lindback allowed one goal – Nikolai Kulemin‘s fourth of the season just before the midway point of the second period – and then had to come out of the game a short time later.
It turns out Lindback, 24, suffered a lower-body injury and is now listed as day-to-day, according to a tweet from Damian Cristodero of the Tampa Bay Times.
The injury situation in Tampa Bay continues to get worse.
The Lightning have won three of their last five games, however they still sit 11th in the Eastern Conference standings and five points out of the eighth and final playoff spot.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 8
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 3
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 24
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 19
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)