Mar 20, 2013, 10:27 PM EST
Lindback allowed one goal – Nikolai Kulemin‘s fourth of the season just before the midway point of the second period – and then had to come out of the game a short time later.
It turns out Lindback, 24, suffered a lower-body injury and is now listed as day-to-day, according to a tweet from Damian Cristodero of the Tampa Bay Times.
The injury situation in Tampa Bay continues to get worse.
The Lightning have won three of their last five games, however they still sit 11th in the Eastern Conference standings and five points out of the eighth and final playoff spot.
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 0
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 1
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 8
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 13
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)