Mar 20, 2013, 3:25 PM EDT
Mike Green is ready to put his troublesome groin to the test again.
The Capitals will be hoping it passes this time.
Washington’s top defenseman only lasted two games the last time he tried to come back from a groin injury, so fingers will be crossed at the MTS Centre.
The Caps are coming off a tough loss last night in Pittsburgh — not the way they wanted to start their “biggest week.”
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5