Mar 19, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
The team now has its pair of prolific power forwards wrapped up for the remainder of their primes. Of course, when you’re allotting almost $17 million of cap space to two players, it means you’ll need to make other sacrifices.
So are the Ducks justified in going in this direction or did they make a bad gamble? Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss the team’s plan in the video below.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 16
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 4
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 34
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 23
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24
- It’s Washington Capitals day on PHT 42
- It’s Florida Panthers day on PHT 8