Mar 19, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
The team now has its pair of prolific power forwards wrapped up for the remainder of their primes. Of course, when you’re allotting almost $17 million of cap space to two players, it means you’ll need to make other sacrifices.
So are the Ducks justified in going in this direction or did they make a bad gamble? Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discuss the team’s plan in the video below.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 4
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 30
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 107
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7