Mar 19, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville said Hossa’s condition is “not bad,” according to CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers. He’s labeled as day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
In fact, he even left the door slightly open for the 34-year-old to play in Wednesday’s showdown with the Anaheim Ducks.
That might be overly optimistic, although Hossa has managed to make some very swift comebacks from two seemingly worrisome injuries already in 2013. Despite all the health questions, he’s scored 13 goals and 10 assists for 23 points in 28 games so far this season.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)