Mar 19, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville said Hossa’s condition is “not bad,” according to CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers. He’s labeled as day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
In fact, he even left the door slightly open for the 34-year-old to play in Wednesday’s showdown with the Anaheim Ducks.
That might be overly optimistic, although Hossa has managed to make some very swift comebacks from two seemingly worrisome injuries already in 2013. Despite all the health questions, he’s scored 13 goals and 10 assists for 23 points in 28 games so far this season.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 18
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13