Mar 19, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville said Hossa’s condition is “not bad,” according to CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers. He’s labeled as day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
In fact, he even left the door slightly open for the 34-year-old to play in Wednesday’s showdown with the Anaheim Ducks.
That might be overly optimistic, although Hossa has managed to make some very swift comebacks from two seemingly worrisome injuries already in 2013. Despite all the health questions, he’s scored 13 goals and 10 assists for 23 points in 28 games so far this season.
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 19
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 39
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 75
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 8
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Heat force Game 7
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL