Mar 19, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville said Hossa’s condition is “not bad,” according to CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers. He’s labeled as day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
In fact, he even left the door slightly open for the 34-year-old to play in Wednesday’s showdown with the Anaheim Ducks.
That might be overly optimistic, although Hossa has managed to make some very swift comebacks from two seemingly worrisome injuries already in 2013. Despite all the health questions, he’s scored 13 goals and 10 assists for 23 points in 28 games so far this season.
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 0
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 11
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 38
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 95
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (95)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)