Mar 19, 2013, 12:02 AM EST
Chicago Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville said Hossa’s condition is “not bad,” according to CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers. He’s labeled as day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
In fact, he even left the door slightly open for the 34-year-old to play in Wednesday’s showdown with the Anaheim Ducks.
That might be overly optimistic, although Hossa has managed to make some very swift comebacks from two seemingly worrisome injuries already in 2013. Despite all the health questions, he’s scored 13 goals and 10 assists for 23 points in 28 games so far this season.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 21
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)