Mar 18, 2013, 9:02 AM EST
What will the Buffalo Sabres be like without Ryan Miller? It might not be long before we find out.
In the midst of a disappointing season that has already led to the dismissal of long-time coach Lindy Ruff, a report has surfaced that Miller’s ‘days are numbered’ in Buffalo.
But would they be wise to trade the 32-year-old goaltender? That was the topic of the latest NHL Faceoff:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
If Miller left, the starting job might fall to 24-year-old goaltender Jhonas Enroth. He’s been a bit of a mixed bag as Miller’s understudy, posting a 2.80 GAA and .911 save percentage through 46 career games.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11