Mar 17, 2013, 8:07 PM EST
Turris, who earlier this season endured a 21-game goalless drought, blasted home a one-time slap shot from the side boards on a third period power play for his fourth goal in the last four games.
The goal capped off a pretty set-up from his Senators’ teammates. Four of the five Ottawa players on the ice touched the puck, working it around with precision before Daniel Alfredsson set-up Turris for the shot.
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 3
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 0
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 16
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 17
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10