Mar 16, 2013, 5:30 AM EDT
It was inevitable. Edmonton Oilers scrapper Mike Brown and Jordin Tootoo of the Detroit Red Wings lined up on a neutral zone faceoff, so, of course, they dropped the gloves immediately as the puck was dropped.
Both guys threw a wild flurry of rights and lefts, and landed some heavy body shots but tired themselves out quickly.
The Red Wings, in case you’re wondering, won Friday’s game against the Oilers 3-2 in overtime.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 13
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 11
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 33
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 110
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 30
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 77
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7