Mar 16, 2013, 9:08 PM EST
The 40-year-old could return to practice sometime next week, but there’s still no timetable for his return, according to RDS’ Renaud Lavoie.
He’s been skating by himself since March 12, including on Saturday, but practicing fully would be a significant step in the right direction. Brodeur is currently suffering from a back injury that’s sidelined him since Feb. 21.
Brodeur is 8-2-3 with a .911 save percentage and 2.27 GAA in 2013.
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 0
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23