Mar 16, 2013, 8:11 PM EST
It looks like the Dallas Stars will finally boast (more or less) their full-fledged lineup on Saturday night.
Some wondered if Benn, 23, suffered an injury from a controversial Martin Hanzal hit on March 9, but the impact player insists it’s a wrist issue that happened earlier in the contest.
Benn’s had an up-an-down season after he came to terms with a new deal with the Stars. His 16 points in 19 games is solid enough, but he was on a bit of a cold streak before the injury, being held pointless in four of five games.
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 15
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 42
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)