Mar 16, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
It looks like the Dallas Stars will finally boast (more or less) their full-fledged lineup on Saturday night.
Some wondered if Benn, 23, suffered an injury from a controversial Martin Hanzal hit on March 9, but the impact player insists it’s a wrist issue that happened earlier in the contest.
Benn’s had an up-an-down season after he came to terms with a new deal with the Stars. His 16 points in 19 games is solid enough, but he was on a bit of a cold streak before the injury, being held pointless in four of five games.
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 1
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 19
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 22
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 15
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 23
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 38
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)