Mar 16, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
It looks like the Dallas Stars will finally boast (more or less) their full-fledged lineup on Saturday night.
Some wondered if Benn, 23, suffered an injury from a controversial Martin Hanzal hit on March 9, but the impact player insists it’s a wrist issue that happened earlier in the contest.
Benn’s had an up-an-down season after he came to terms with a new deal with the Stars. His 16 points in 19 games is solid enough, but he was on a bit of a cold streak before the injury, being held pointless in four of five games.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39