Mar 16, 2013, 8:11 PM EST
It looks like the Dallas Stars will finally boast (more or less) their full-fledged lineup on Saturday night.
Some wondered if Benn, 23, suffered an injury from a controversial Martin Hanzal hit on March 9, but the impact player insists it’s a wrist issue that happened earlier in the contest.
Benn’s had an up-an-down season after he came to terms with a new deal with the Stars. His 16 points in 19 games is solid enough, but he was on a bit of a cold streak before the injury, being held pointless in four of five games.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 1
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 9
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 25
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)