Mar 16, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
It looks like the Dallas Stars will finally boast (more or less) their full-fledged lineup on Saturday night.
Some wondered if Benn, 23, suffered an injury from a controversial Martin Hanzal hit on March 9, but the impact player insists it’s a wrist issue that happened earlier in the contest.
Benn’s had an up-an-down season after he came to terms with a new deal with the Stars. His 16 points in 19 games is solid enough, but he was on a bit of a cold streak before the injury, being held pointless in four of five games.
- Risk Factors: Philadelphia Flyers edition 0
- Risk Factors: St. Louis Blues edition 7
- Ryan agrees to seven-year, $50.75 million extension 18
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ 37
- Holland doesn’t see Babcock deal by start of season 10
- Risk Factors: Pittsburgh Penguins edition 4
- PHT Morning Skate: Flyers bringing back Ice Girls 15
- Dillon’s agent: Discussions with Stars are ‘frustrating and disappointing’ 7
- NHL shoots down Tkachev’s contract with Edmonton 9
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 6
- Julien thinks diving crackdown is ‘step in the right direction’ (37)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Reinhart admits frustration; time running out to make Sabres? (25)
- Pittsburgh releases Daniel Carcillo from tryout (25)
- Canucks waive Markstrom as Shinkaruk, Jensen continue to impress (23)