Mar 16, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
They’re in the middle of a hot streak that’s seen them win four of their last five games and now they’re about to get their exciting star rookie back in the lineup.
The Blues announced Vladimir Tarasenko will be back on the ice for tonight’s game at home against Anaheim after missing 10 games with a concussion. He skated on a line with Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Sobotka this morning and gives the Blues an offensive weapon they’ve missed of late.
Tarasenko took the season by storm with a blistering start helping the Blues storm out of the gate. While the team had struggled for a bit recently, their latest hot streak has them up to fourth place in the Western Conference.
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 5
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 21
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 86
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 81
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 0
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 18
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 17
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (87)
- Stoll charged with cocaine possession, but not MDMA possession (82)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (81)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)