Mar 16, 2013, 12:31 PM EST
They’re in the middle of a hot streak that’s seen them win four of their last five games and now they’re about to get their exciting star rookie back in the lineup.
The Blues announced Vladimir Tarasenko will be back on the ice for tonight’s game at home against Anaheim after missing 10 games with a concussion. He skated on a line with Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Sobotka this morning and gives the Blues an offensive weapon they’ve missed of late.
Tarasenko took the season by storm with a blistering start helping the Blues storm out of the gate. While the team had struggled for a bit recently, their latest hot streak has them up to fourth place in the Western Conference.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 11
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)