Mar 16, 2013, 12:31 PM EST
They’re in the middle of a hot streak that’s seen them win four of their last five games and now they’re about to get their exciting star rookie back in the lineup.
The Blues announced Vladimir Tarasenko will be back on the ice for tonight’s game at home against Anaheim after missing 10 games with a concussion. He skated on a line with Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Sobotka this morning and gives the Blues an offensive weapon they’ve missed of late.
Tarasenko took the season by storm with a blistering start helping the Blues storm out of the gate. While the team had struggled for a bit recently, their latest hot streak has them up to fourth place in the Western Conference.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 2
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56