Mar 16, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
They’re in the middle of a hot streak that’s seen them win four of their last five games and now they’re about to get their exciting star rookie back in the lineup.
The Blues announced Vladimir Tarasenko will be back on the ice for tonight’s game at home against Anaheim after missing 10 games with a concussion. He skated on a line with Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Sobotka this morning and gives the Blues an offensive weapon they’ve missed of late.
Tarasenko took the season by storm with a blistering start helping the Blues storm out of the gate. While the team had struggled for a bit recently, their latest hot streak has them up to fourth place in the Western Conference.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 4
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 10
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 35
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 10
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)