Mar 16, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
They’re in the middle of a hot streak that’s seen them win four of their last five games and now they’re about to get their exciting star rookie back in the lineup.
The Blues announced Vladimir Tarasenko will be back on the ice for tonight’s game at home against Anaheim after missing 10 games with a concussion. He skated on a line with Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Sobotka this morning and gives the Blues an offensive weapon they’ve missed of late.
Tarasenko took the season by storm with a blistering start helping the Blues storm out of the gate. While the team had struggled for a bit recently, their latest hot streak has them up to fourth place in the Western Conference.
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 20
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 13
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)