Mar 15, 2013, 9:43 PM EDT
The Nashville Predators are 29th in the National Hockey League in scoring, so it’s imperative for them that they get good goaltending.
That department hasn’t been particularly strong the last two nights.
After posting a shutout on March 8 and again four days later, Pekka Rinne was pulled Thursday in Vancouver after giving up four goals on just 12 shots.
Tonight in Calgary, Rinne was pulled again after allowing two goals – 1:40 apart in the first period – on the first two shots he faced against the Flames, according to NHL.com.
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 0
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 0
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 36
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Datsyuk, Mrazek powers Red Wings past Lightning in Game 1 30