Mar 15, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
Hall, 32, has appeared in 20 games for the Bolts this season, scoring 0G-4A-4PTS while averaging over 10 minutes per game.
In case you’re curious about Hall’s role/style of play, he sits second among all Tampa Bay forwards in shortanded time on ice per game (2:11) and ranks fifth among all forwards in hits. He’s also fairly handy in the faceoff circle, winning 56.4 percent of his draws.
The former Predator, Ranger, Wild and Penguin has spent the last four seasons in Tampa Bay and will become a UFA this summer once his one-year, $650,000 deal runs out.
It’s possible a playoff-bound team could take a flier on Hall for depth purposes.
He has 49 career postseason games on his resume and performed well during Tampa’s run to the Eastern Conference finals in 2011, scoring 1G-4A-5PTS in 18 games while averaging close to 14 minutes a night.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 30
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 3
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 12
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 24
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 51
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)