Mar 15, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
Hall, 32, has appeared in 20 games for the Bolts this season, scoring 0G-4A-4PTS while averaging over 10 minutes per game.
In case you’re curious about Hall’s role/style of play, he sits second among all Tampa Bay forwards in shortanded time on ice per game (2:11) and ranks fifth among all forwards in hits. He’s also fairly handy in the faceoff circle, winning 56.4 percent of his draws.
The former Predator, Ranger, Wild and Penguin has spent the last four seasons in Tampa Bay and will become a UFA this summer once his one-year, $650,000 deal runs out.
It’s possible a playoff-bound team could take a flier on Hall for depth purposes.
He has 49 career postseason games on his resume and performed well during Tampa’s run to the Eastern Conference finals in 2011, scoring 1G-4A-5PTS in 18 games while averaging close to 14 minutes a night.
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 20
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 44
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 13
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)