Mar 15, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
Hall, 32, has appeared in 20 games for the Bolts this season, scoring 0G-4A-4PTS while averaging over 10 minutes per game.
In case you’re curious about Hall’s role/style of play, he sits second among all Tampa Bay forwards in shortanded time on ice per game (2:11) and ranks fifth among all forwards in hits. He’s also fairly handy in the faceoff circle, winning 56.4 percent of his draws.
The former Predator, Ranger, Wild and Penguin has spent the last four seasons in Tampa Bay and will become a UFA this summer once his one-year, $650,000 deal runs out.
It’s possible a playoff-bound team could take a flier on Hall for depth purposes.
He has 49 career postseason games on his resume and performed well during Tampa’s run to the Eastern Conference finals in 2011, scoring 1G-4A-5PTS in 18 games while averaging close to 14 minutes a night.
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 22
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 23
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (65)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (42)