Mar 14, 2013, 11:48 AM EDT
Liles will be back in Toronto’s lineup for the first time since Feb. 16 tonight when the Leafs look to snap a three-game losing skid at home to streaking Pittsburgh. The 32-year-old will reportedly replace rookie Mike Kostka.
Despite the fact Liles is in the first year of a four-year, $15.5 million contract extension, he’s been a healthy scratch by head coach Randy Carlyle the past 12 games.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 38
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 60
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1