Mar 14, 2013, 11:48 AM EST
Liles will be back in Toronto’s lineup for the first time since Feb. 16 tonight when the Leafs look to snap a three-game losing skid at home to streaking Pittsburgh. The 32-year-old will reportedly replace rookie Mike Kostka.
Despite the fact Liles is in the first year of a four-year, $15.5 million contract extension, he’s been a healthy scratch by head coach Randy Carlyle the past 12 games.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 0
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21