Mar 14, 2013, 3:33 PM EST
The Boston Bruins and Ottawa Senators agreed to terms with a pair of prospects on Thursday.
Boston signed Anthony Camara, its third-round pick (81st overall) from the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
Camara, 19, has enjoyed a highly successful 2012-13 campaign, notching 36G-24A-60PTS in 48 games with OHL Barrie — the 11th most goals in the Ontario League — and representing Team Canada at the 2013 World Juniors in Russia, recording two assists in six games.
The Senators, meanwhile, have agreed to terms with WHL Portland defenseman Troy Rutkowski.
Rutkowski, 20, has spent the last five years with Portland, emerging this season as one of the Western League’s most dynamic offensive defensemen.
He has 61 points in 69 games — second among all WHL blueliners — and leads all Winterhawk rearguards in scoring.
Rutkowski was originally drafted by Colorado in the fifth round (137th overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, but chose not to sign with the team. He’s inking with the Sens as a free agent.
- Miller’s second straight shutout puts Canucks in NHL lead 11
- Video: Ennis fires behind his back while falling, scores 3
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 6
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 2
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 25
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 3
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)