Mar 14, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins and Ottawa Senators agreed to terms with a pair of prospects on Thursday.
Boston signed Anthony Camara, its third-round pick (81st overall) from the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
Camara, 19, has enjoyed a highly successful 2012-13 campaign, notching 36G-24A-60PTS in 48 games with OHL Barrie — the 11th most goals in the Ontario League — and representing Team Canada at the 2013 World Juniors in Russia, recording two assists in six games.
The Senators, meanwhile, have agreed to terms with WHL Portland defenseman Troy Rutkowski.
Rutkowski, 20, has spent the last five years with Portland, emerging this season as one of the Western League’s most dynamic offensive defensemen.
He has 61 points in 69 games — second among all WHL blueliners — and leads all Winterhawk rearguards in scoring.
Rutkowski was originally drafted by Colorado in the fifth round (137th overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, but chose not to sign with the team. He’s inking with the Sens as a free agent.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)