Mar 14, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins and Ottawa Senators agreed to terms with a pair of prospects on Thursday.
Boston signed Anthony Camara, its third-round pick (81st overall) from the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
Camara, 19, has enjoyed a highly successful 2012-13 campaign, notching 36G-24A-60PTS in 48 games with OHL Barrie — the 11th most goals in the Ontario League — and representing Team Canada at the 2013 World Juniors in Russia, recording two assists in six games.
The Senators, meanwhile, have agreed to terms with WHL Portland defenseman Troy Rutkowski.
Rutkowski, 20, has spent the last five years with Portland, emerging this season as one of the Western League’s most dynamic offensive defensemen.
He has 61 points in 69 games — second among all WHL blueliners — and leads all Winterhawk rearguards in scoring.
Rutkowski was originally drafted by Colorado in the fifth round (137th overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, but chose not to sign with the team. He’s inking with the Sens as a free agent.
- Report: Avs, O’Reilly likely headed to arbitration 9
- Armstrong lays out what Blues offered KHL-bound Sobotka 12
- Blues re-sign Ott; Sobotka to KHL? 28
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal 60
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions 170
- Jets can’t let Kane situation fester much longer 56
- Report: Sidney Crosby will undergo wrist surgery 59
- Kane: ‘I’m a Winnipeg Jet right now… we’ll see what happens’ 51
- McDavid, Eichel top Central Scouting Futures list 14
- Columnist: Mike Green is ‘destined to be traded’ by Caps 40
- Big money: Toews, Kane sign eight-year, $84 million extensions (170)
- Pros and cons of Subban filing for arbitration (67)
- Giroux apologizes, calls actions a ‘misguided attempt at humor’ (64)
- Boyle wanted Big Apple after playing in ‘nontraditional hockey markets’ of Florida, California (63)
- Devils ink Schneider to reported seven-year, $42 million deal (60)