Mar 14, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins and Ottawa Senators agreed to terms with a pair of prospects on Thursday.
Boston signed Anthony Camara, its third-round pick (81st overall) from the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
Camara, 19, has enjoyed a highly successful 2012-13 campaign, notching 36G-24A-60PTS in 48 games with OHL Barrie — the 11th most goals in the Ontario League — and representing Team Canada at the 2013 World Juniors in Russia, recording two assists in six games.
The Senators, meanwhile, have agreed to terms with WHL Portland defenseman Troy Rutkowski.
Rutkowski, 20, has spent the last five years with Portland, emerging this season as one of the Western League’s most dynamic offensive defensemen.
He has 61 points in 69 games — second among all WHL blueliners — and leads all Winterhawk rearguards in scoring.
Rutkowski was originally drafted by Colorado in the fifth round (137th overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, but chose not to sign with the team. He’s inking with the Sens as a free agent.
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 70
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 42
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 33
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 3
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 56
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)