Mar 14, 2013, 2:45 PM EDT
Bieksa has missed seven of Vancouver’s last eight games with a groin injury, with the Canucks winning just once in the seven games he was sidelined.
“I’m feeling good now,” said Bieksa. “I’ve had probably five or six days of being pain-free so I think that’s a good thing.”
Roberto Luongo will start in goal after stopping 26 of 27 shots in Tuesday’s 2-1 shootout win in Columbus.
The Canucks have also recalled physical forward Steve Pinizzotto from AHL Chicago. Head coach Alain Vigneault says it’s possible the 28-year-old, who’s currently en route to Vancouver, could make his NHL debut tonight.
Related: Vigneault feeling the heat
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 11
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 38
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 14
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 95
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 18
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 12
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 25
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 23
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (95)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)