Mar 13, 2013, 10:03 PM EDT
Anaheim Ducks star Corey Perry is at a crossroads in his National Hockey League career.
He’s a pending unrestricted free agent and could be the prize of the free agency period this summer, even if he is currently serving a four-game suspension for a ‘violent check’ on the Wild’s Jason Zucker on Tuesday.
According to NBC Sports analyst Mike Milbury, Perry’s future is in his own control, but the analyst doesn’t believe Perry will stay in Anaheim.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Johnny Hockey puts on a show in Flames win 0
- Video: Red Wings’ fans show support for Gordie Howe 0
- Burrows suspended three games for ‘late hit to the head’ on Emelin 11
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 7
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 12
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 13
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 38
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 37
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)