Mar 13, 2013, 10:03 PM EDT
Anaheim Ducks star Corey Perry is at a crossroads in his National Hockey League career.
He’s a pending unrestricted free agent and could be the prize of the free agency period this summer, even if he is currently serving a four-game suspension for a ‘violent check’ on the Wild’s Jason Zucker on Tuesday.
According to NBC Sports analyst Mike Milbury, Perry’s future is in his own control, but the analyst doesn’t believe Perry will stay in Anaheim.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)