Mar 13, 2013, 10:03 PM EDT
Anaheim Ducks star Corey Perry is at a crossroads in his National Hockey League career.
He’s a pending unrestricted free agent and could be the prize of the free agency period this summer, even if he is currently serving a four-game suspension for a ‘violent check’ on the Wild’s Jason Zucker on Tuesday.
According to NBC Sports analyst Mike Milbury, Perry’s future is in his own control, but the analyst doesn’t believe Perry will stay in Anaheim.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 53
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 32
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 28
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 16
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 2
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 53
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 29
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 21
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 33
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)