Mar 13, 2013, 10:03 PM EDT
Anaheim Ducks star Corey Perry is at a crossroads in his National Hockey League career.
He’s a pending unrestricted free agent and could be the prize of the free agency period this summer, even if he is currently serving a four-game suspension for a ‘violent check’ on the Wild’s Jason Zucker on Tuesday.
According to NBC Sports analyst Mike Milbury, Perry’s future is in his own control, but the analyst doesn’t believe Perry will stay in Anaheim.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 23
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 16
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 44
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 55
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (55)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (44)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)