Mar 13, 2013, 10:03 PM EST
Anaheim Ducks star Corey Perry is at a crossroads in his National Hockey League career.
He’s a pending unrestricted free agent and could be the prize of the free agency period this summer, even if he is currently serving a four-game suspension for a ‘violent check’ on the Wild’s Jason Zucker on Tuesday.
According to NBC Sports analyst Mike Milbury, Perry’s future is in his own control, but the analyst doesn’t believe Perry will stay in Anaheim.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 1
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 32
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 56
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 31
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)