Mar 12, 2013, 11:02 PM EST
A tough season got a little rougher for Florida Panthers winger Kris Versteeg on Tuesday.
The Miami Herald reports that Versteeg, 26, injured his right knee after being hit by Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Radko Gudas:
Versteeg scored his second goal and fourth point of the season during tonight’s 3-2 Tampa Bay win.
He’s been limited to 10 games this season because of a variety of ailments. It sounds like the Panthers will know more about his condition in the next few days.
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 2
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)