Mar 12, 2013, 11:02 PM EDT
A tough season got a little rougher for Florida Panthers winger Kris Versteeg on Tuesday.
The Miami Herald reports that Versteeg, 26, injured his right knee after being hit by Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Radko Gudas:
Versteeg scored his second goal and fourth point of the season during tonight’s 3-2 Tampa Bay win.
He’s been limited to 10 games this season because of a variety of ailments. It sounds like the Panthers will know more about his condition in the next few days.
- Rangers hang on, even series with Caps 55
- Video: Ovechkin splits ‘D’, scores while falling 31
- Flames’ Gaudreau wasn’t happy with benching in Game 1 1
- Video: Blackhawks hold off Wild to take series lead 23
- Video: Therrien fuming after Bolts appear offside before OT winner 45
- Video: Lightning bolt to series lead on Kucherov’s double OT winner 14
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 8
- Report: BOG to vote on Vegas expansion in September 1
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits 100
- Howard won’t demand trade out of Detroit 19
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (101)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappointment as Wild advance (99)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb (81)