Mar 12, 2013, 11:02 PM EST
A tough season got a little rougher for Florida Panthers winger Kris Versteeg on Tuesday.
The Miami Herald reports that Versteeg, 26, injured his right knee after being hit by Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Radko Gudas:
Versteeg scored his second goal and fourth point of the season during tonight’s 3-2 Tampa Bay win.
He’s been limited to 10 games this season because of a variety of ailments. It sounds like the Panthers will know more about his condition in the next few days.
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 15
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 12
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 61
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 28
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 127
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (127)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)