Mar 12, 2013, 5:47 PM EDT
Another tough guy is on the move. This time, it’s forward Matt Kassian, who goes from Minnesota to Ottawa for a sixth-round pick in 2014.
Kassian has yet to play an NHL game this season. He attended Wild training camp before being sent to AHL Houston on Feb. 12.
In 2011-12, the 26-year-old had two goals, no assists and 55 PIM in 24 games for the Wild while averaging just over five minutes of ice time.
This is mostly what he does:
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5