Mar 12, 2013, 5:47 PM EST
Another tough guy is on the move. This time, it’s forward Matt Kassian, who goes from Minnesota to Ottawa for a sixth-round pick in 2014.
Kassian has yet to play an NHL game this season. He attended Wild training camp before being sent to AHL Houston on Feb. 12.
In 2011-12, the 26-year-old had two goals, no assists and 55 PIM in 24 games for the Wild while averaging just over five minutes of ice time.
This is mostly what he does:
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 6
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 19
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)