Mar 12, 2013, 5:47 PM EST
Another tough guy is on the move. This time, it’s forward Matt Kassian, who goes from Minnesota to Ottawa for a sixth-round pick in 2014.
Kassian has yet to play an NHL game this season. He attended Wild training camp before being sent to AHL Houston on Feb. 12.
In 2011-12, the 26-year-old had two goals, no assists and 55 PIM in 24 games for the Wild while averaging just over five minutes of ice time.
This is mostly what he does:
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15