Mar 12, 2013, 5:47 PM EDT
Another tough guy is on the move. This time, it’s forward Matt Kassian, who goes from Minnesota to Ottawa for a sixth-round pick in 2014.
Kassian has yet to play an NHL game this season. He attended Wild training camp before being sent to AHL Houston on Feb. 12.
In 2011-12, the 26-year-old had two goals, no assists and 55 PIM in 24 games for the Wild while averaging just over five minutes of ice time.
This is mostly what he does:
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)